Monday, February 7, 2011

The beginning

Ok, so I thought I would never be a blog kind of girl but I am starting to see the benefit of them. A) I can keep everyone who cares up to date on what is going on in our lives, especially since the edition of little Wilson, without having to annoy everyone on facebook with wallposts that maybe 3 people care about and B) I have a venue to share the thoughts that come into my head at 2 am while I am feeding Wilson and staring at the ceiling. Not that I think everyone will be interested in these thoughts but I am finding that as a new mom I enjoy reading what is going on in the lives of other moms. Mostly because I find that I am not the only one going through certain struggles and that can be a lifeline in these uncharted waters I find myself swimming in. SO, that being said, here I am. Now it may take me awhile to make this thing look good so bare with me. For today, I am just posting to say hello and stay tuned!

4 comments:

  1. Yay! Welcome to blogging! I'm reading this as I'm feeding my baby so I understand!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoo hoo! Pumped because I know this will mean tons of pictures of Mr. Wilson!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad that you've joined the "blogging world!!" I can't wait to read all about your new, sweet little guy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been seriously considering one myself (blog, not baby...yet). You're a great writer Meghan!

    ReplyDelete