Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Wilson meets the Wilson's

Well, technically Wilson met the Wilson's and the Rosenbaum's, but my sister is a former Wilson so it counts.
This past weekend my brother Stephen and his wife Cari and my sister Lauren and her kids Connor 7, Caroline 4, and Caleb 18 months all came in to town to meet Wilson for the first time. We had a great time just hanging out and loving on all the kids. I have played the role of aunt for so long it was neat to introduce my sister's kids to Wilson and now be the mom. I love that Wilson and Caleb will be close enough in age that they will be buddies. Wilson got a ton of love and we were all sad to see them go yesterday. I wish they all lived closer but I thank God everyday to have such a wonderful family!
Aunt Cari
Uncle Stephen
Aunt Lauren (and my personal "mom" trainer, with 3 kids she knows everything!)
Cousin Caroline
Connor, Wilson, Caroline and Caleb

No comments:

Post a Comment